Job Code DZ12011
The successful candidate will join our Myeloid Progenitor program and the responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- The candidate will report to the Group Leader of Cell Biology
- Independently plan and execute laboratory work as well as research projects
- Coordinate experiments between several team members
- Design expression vectors, develop and maintain engineered cell lines and produce and characterize recombinant mammalian proteins
- Analyze purified proteins for stability, solubility, aggregation and modification.
- Keep detailed records and documents; interpret and present data.
- Actively participate in a team and goal oriented environment. Collaborate with other research associates and scientists within Cellerant to facilitate process development and development of SOPs and protocols. Support additional research and discovery projects as needed.
- Minimum B.S. preferably in biological sciences with 5+ years relevant industrial or academic experience required in the areas of Cellular Biology, Molecular biology and Biochemistry. Ph.D. level candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Hands on experience in primary cell culture, HPLC/FPLC, recombinant protein expression, purification and characterization, mass spectrometry, FACS, molecular biology techniques
- Experience in any of the following fields is highly desired: immunology, protein engineering, antibody/protein therapeutics.
- Candidate must have excellent record keeping skills as well written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to work in a team environment are required.
Cellerant is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring the best qualified individuals and giving them the opportunity to stretch their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit your CV and cover letter by Mail/Fax or Email including job code
in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
– Job Code: DZ12011
1561 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070