Job Code PJ12017
Cellerant Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist to conduct studies aimed to determine the efficacy, safety, and PK of a number of antibodies and antibody-drug-conjugates targeting Acute Myeloid Leukemia, other blood diseases and solid tumors. Candidate will be an integral member of an exciting and dynamic research team that focuses on antibody based therapeutic development. Successful candidate is expected to make major scientific contributions to the antibody discover effort and generating key data for IND clinical enabling applications.
- Conduct efficacy, safety, and PK studies with antibody and/or antibody-drug-conjugates in mouse xenograft models.
- Develop and implement animal xenograft models, including traditional cell-line derived models and patient-derived tumor models.
- Plan and perform in vitro and in vivo experiments, tissue harvesting/preparations, data acquisition and data analysis.
- Develop solutions to technical problems under supervision and communicate results.
- Interact with various departments and members to coordinate reagent procurement, in vivo tissue harvesting/preparations efforts, and facilitate efficient experimental execution.
- B.S. or M.S in Pharmacology or other Biological Science with an in vivo emphasis.
- 2-5 years of hands on experience with various animal dosing (IV, IP, SQ, IM, PO) is a must.
- 2-5 years of experience in various animal blood collections, processing, and analysis is required.
- >2 years of experience with antibody based in vivo experimentation is desired.
- AALAS/LATG certified is a preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge/experience with working with leukemia and other blood disease is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience with flow cytometry, cell culture, IHC, ELISA, RNA/DNA isolation/processing is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attentive to detail, and can efficiently work alone or in a group environment.
Cellerant is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring the best qualified individuals and giving them the opportunity to stretch their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please submit your CV and cover letter by Mail/Fax or Email including job code
in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
Human Resources – Job Code: PJ12017
1561 Industrial Rd
San Carlos, CA 94070